It's 2 months for me avoiding red meat....
My body feel lighter in these past 2 months and I don't have any problem with difficulty to breath anymore when I got tired or near the fan
I read an article that red meat is not good your heart and could caused a clogged
Eid Mubarak to all of you!
We always celebrate the first day of aidul fitri at my grandmother (my mom's mother) and at my father side in the following day or in the following week...^^
Will we ever gonna miss Ramadan so much...???
On Wednesday I receive a gift from Bunda Eni, who also a volunteer teacher in Rumah Belajar Damar
Aidul Fitri cookies...It's my first gift in the coming Aidul fitri..
I feel so great full...I haven't taste it but receive a present is a very wonderful thing..:)
Thanks Bunda Eni
I hope there will be another gift coming commencing this Aidul Fitri....hahhaha...^^v
Aidul Fitri is 9 days to go and we still can do more qiyamulail and do our ibadah seriously in this last 8 nights...
I have not start my itikaf cause my mother still busy with teacher training until this Tuesday and my sister always went back late thus they all will feel tired if I ask to do itikaf...
I set Ramadan daily check list and write in down in MS Excel...It benefits me a lot cause I can know my progress daily and try consistently to full fill them all...
- Recite Al-Matsurah in the morning and early evening
- Pray Tarawih
- Recite Quran and read the translation (how many pages I have recited)
- Write for a journal/paper
- Write for a blog
- Pray Dhuha (how many rakaat)
- Pray Tahajud (how many rakaat)
- Do Infaq
- Silaturahmi (meeting people / networking)
- Read Islamic book
- Pray Subuh in masjid
- Memorize a Surah
- Pray Sunnah (how many times)
- Do Social Work
- Prepare Takjil (food for breakfasting for others)
- Dzikir Shalawat (how many times)
- Tasbih (how many times)
- Istigfar (how many times)
Lastly....although you are currently working or busy with your research, always try to spare half of your time for ibadah during this Ramadan...
You will never know whether you will feel this holy month again next year
Ramadan is just a glimpse of an eye...it will gone soon without you even notice...
- I have passed my 4 pre-requisite subjects and 1 master core course
- I officially become a student of Master in Economics
- I can enjoy the campus live and start to adapt
- I got a job in CPS as front liner for 3 months during semester break.At that year, there was 5 months semester break because IIUM was adjusting the MOHE time table thus every new semester should start in September...
- and I look thinner...:)
- There were no family picture taken in the campus..My brother and his family were made it to come to Malaysia on the morning flight and they plan to directly attend my convo but apparently rain was pouring so hard at that day so they cancelled it...T_T
- I was anxiously planning to continue for Phd and I have applied for September 2013 intake for IIBF and I got rejected. That convo day was not a very big day for me cause I was expected that I already a Phd student during my convo